Those Traveling Coles

Those Traveling Coles
Visiting the coliseum in Verona (The Linguist is taking the photo)

Friday, March 29, 2013

A word from Songbird!

Hey, this is me.  Songbird obviously... Italy has been great. The pizza is a disappointment but gelato is not so I'm fine. Recently I have been doing Personal Progress (a program in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for developing good qualities) traveling of course, and eating lots of weird food. For my friends I have written letters... but everything in Italy is slow so they probably have not come yet. I like our house minus ants and mammoth spiders. There are lots of birds. I hope we can make pies and jam when the fruit trees are ready. Anyway the blog covers everything interesting that has happened so I don't have much to say. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. hey i just caught up on here and read the sick post...it reminded me of one time our clan all got sick in Lawrence and it was hideous. I mean, really bad. I had also decided the stomach flu must be a part of hell after that. hahaha! glad you're better now!!!

    ReplyDelete