Those Traveling Coles

Those Traveling Coles
Visiting the coliseum in Verona (The Linguist is taking the photo)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Bello mondo!

Ciao tutti!  Before we enter headlong into winter, I wanted to post some lovely shots that help me see the beauty of the world around me.  These things testify to me that there is a God who knows and loves me.
Songbird planted this lovely sunflower.
The bees were buzzing like crazy around our oleander.
This was a lucky shot...this bee is looking for clearance to land.
This field of sunflowers was facing the highway...on the other side of the highway,
the sunflowers were facing the highway.  One was almost blinded by so much yellow.
The Net took this lovely shot in Plitivice Lakes park in Croatia.
This was the second lovely shot the Net took in Plitivice Lakes park in Croatia.
This is the third great shot the Net took in Plitivice Lakes park in Croatia.

1 comment:

  1. aahhh! I just happened to log into my blog and saw that you just updated yours! I love all the pictures - I think the buildings with the marks of war are especially interesting! Been thinking about you all and hoping everything is going very well over there!!

    ReplyDelete