Those Traveling Coles

Those Traveling Coles
Visiting the coliseum in Verona (The Linguist is taking the photo)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday...laundry


I never sleep much when there's a lot going on. It's kind of obnoxious, really. I'm exhausted, but after about 5 hours of sleep, I'm awake and thinking, thinking, thinking about things like where to put the furniture and how to translate my thoughts into Italian. I wrote a gigantic post going over this week, but it's really a little overwhelming, so I'm going to chop it up and post it on the days it happened in an effort not to bore you to death!

Monday, Jeremy took 4 suitcases to work to do the laundry that accumulated while he was in Germany last week. He feels like hauling the laundry to work (where there are 4 washers and dryers) is a small price to pay for living in Italy. I view it as a huge bonus -- especially since he brings it all back folded! It's good he doesn't mind since I don't think getting into our house is going to change that much...more on that Thursday...

The kids and I did school and tried to contain our excitement...we are really ready to leave hotel living behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment